Tree-house 4 people sea view
You could be Robin Hood! Cut off from everything.
The “Vue sur Mer” (Sea View) and “Face a l’Ocean” (in front of the ocean) cabins are unique and ideal as a family or with friends. A refreshing, sea air change of scenery! There is an unobstructed view over the sea from the “cabane perchee” set up over the dunes. You can enjoy your hearty breakfast on the terrace, a true ocean observatory for your use. Constructed 3.5 metres off the ground, access is by a winding staircase.
Details of accommodation
- Breakfast delivered each morning
- 1 double bed of 140 x 190cm
- 1 bunk style bed of 80 x 190cm
- blankets, pillows and sheets included
- Dry toilets
- Large terrace with panoramic view over the Plage du Steir
- Arrival from 4pm, departure at 11am at the latest
The tree-house has no electricity or water supply. For safety reasons, children under two years are not accepted in the cabin.
Warning: In case of bad weather, the campsite will have to reallocate you in a cottage for your safety.
- Cancellation guarantee > 4% of the price of the stay
- End of stay cleaning > 95€
Tourist tax not included (0,66€ per person/per day for those over 18 years old). Modifications of the Tourist Tax level may be made during the season.
+ Booking fees
+ Beds made upon arrival
+ Bed linen and towels
+ Breakfast delivered at the tree-house
Book your stay