• The reservation becomes effective solely with the agreement of the Village, upon receipt of the deposit and either upon receipt of the booking contract duly completed and signed, or upon your agreeing to the general conditions of sale when booking online.
• Yelloh! Village is not bound by bookings unless Yelloh! Village has accepted them. Yelloh! Village is free to accept or refuse bookings, depending on availability and, in general, depending on any circumstances that are likely to be prejudicial to the execution of the booking made. Yelloh! Village offers family holidays, in the traditional sense, and the accommodation has been specially designed for this purpose. Yelloh! Village reserves the right to refuse any booking that might contravene or attempt to pervert this principle.
• Booking of camping pitches or rented accommodation is made strictly on a personal basis. Under no circumstances may you sub-let or transfer your reservation without the prior consent of the Village.
• Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
• The basic package includes the pitch for the tent, caravan or camper van for one or two people, access to the toilet blocks and to the residential facilities.
• The rental accommodation is fully equipped. The basic package ranges from 2 to 8 places, depending on the type of accommodation and the Village.
• Yelloh! Village campsites reserves the right to refuse access to the village to groups or families whose number exceeds the capacity of the accommodation rented.
• Yelloh! Village does not charge a booking fee for rental accommodation and pitches.
• All bookings made for more than 4 accommodation units by one person or made by different people who know each other and who are travelling together for the same reasons and for the same holiday dates at the same Yelloh! Village, are deemed to be group bookings.
• Accommodation appearing on the commercial Yelloh! Village website is intended exclusively for individual bookings.
• For all group booking requests, you must contact the Yelloh! Village in question by telephone, email or via the Contact Us section. The Yelloh! Village campsite contacted reserves the right to examine booking requests before accepting or declining them.
Prices and tourist tax
• Prices shown are effective for the 2016 season. They correspond to one night and are quoted in euros, including VAT.
• The tourist tax varies according to the local council.
Conditions of payment
• For bookings made more than 30 days before the start of the holiday, the deposit of 25% of the total price of the facilities booked must be paid to the Village at the time of booking. The balance must be paid to the Village no later than 30 days before the start of a holiday.
• For bookings made less than 30 days before the holiday start date, payment must be made in full at the time of booking with the Village.
Absence of right to withdraw
In accordance with article L.121-19 of the French consumer code, Yelloh! Village informs its customers that the sale of accommodation services provided on a specific date, or in line with a specific timeframe, is not subject to provisions regarding the 14 day withdrawal period.
Cancellation and alterations
1. Booking alterations
Customers may request for stays to be altered (campsite, dates and/or types of accommodation) by writing to the campsite (by post or email) subject to availability and options. Postponements until the following season are not permitted. If no alterations are made, customers must spend their holidays as they were agreed when initially booked, or cancel them in line with the conditions pertaining to the cancellation insurance.
• Requests to extend the duration of stays will be dealt with subject to availability and in line with applicable prices.
• Requests to reduce the duration of stays are deemed to be partial cancellations and will be subject to the terms and conditions which apply to cancellation and termination of stays.
2. Unused facilities
Any stay that is interrupted or cut short (late arrival, early departure) by you shall not give rise to any reimbursement.
3. Cancellation by Yelloh! Village
In the event of cancellation by Yelloh! Village, except in the case of force majeure, the stay will be refunded in full. This cancellation shall not however incur the payment of damages and interest.
4. Cancellation due to camper
Cancellation fees may be covered by the cancellation policy available from the village. No refunds will be made without subscription to this policy or without cancellation insurance.
• Days of arrival may vary according to the Villages or periods (please refer to the particular conditions of each Village).
• Rental accommodation: on the day of your arrival in the Yelloh! Village, you may check in from 5 p.m., and you will be required to pay a deposit on being handed the keys to your accommodation.
2. During your stay
It is up to campers to ensure they have insurance cover: campers are responsible for looking after their personal belongings (bicycles etc.). The village shall in no event be held liable in case of an incident involving campers’ civil liability.
All visitors must comply with the provisions of the internal regulations. Each named tenant is responsible for disturbances and nuisance caused by persons staying with or visiting them.
• Rental accommodation: on the day of departure specified in your contract, the rental accommodation must be vacated by 10 a.m. The accommodation shall be left perfectly clean and the inventory may be checked. Any breakage or damage shall be payable by you along with any repairs to the premises, if that should prove necessary. At the end of your stay, the deposit shall be refunded to you after deduction of compensation retained, on production of the supporting invoices, against possible damage ascertained during the
departure inventory. The retention of the deposit does not preclude additional compensation in the event of the expenses being greater than the amount of the deposit.
• Rental accommodation: in the event of the accommodation not having been cleaned before your departure, a fixed cleaning charge of at least €70 including taxes shall be invoiced to you.
• For any delayed departure, you may be charged for an additional day at the price applicable for that night.
Pets – apart from Class 1 and Class 2 dangerous dogs – are allowed in certain Yelloh! Villages for a supplement payable at the time of booking. When admitted, they must be kept on a leash at all times. They are prohibited from swimming pool areas, in food shops and in buildings. Dogs’ and cats’ vaccination certificates must be up-to-date.
Image reproduction rights
You give permission to Yelloh! Village, as well as to any person chosen by Yelloh! Village, to take photographs of you, to record you or to film you during your stay with Yelloh! Village and to use the resulting images, sounds, videos and recordings using any media (especially on Yelloh! Village websites and web pages, including Facebook, on Yelloh! Village information and promotion media and on travel and tourism guides). This permission applies for you as well as for people staying with you. The sole purpose of this is to promote and to provide information about Yelloh! Village establishments and the Yelloh! Village network, and may in no event damage your reputation. This permission is provided free of charge for all countries and for a period of 5 years.
Complaints regarding non-compliance of services with regard to contractual commitments may be sent to the manager of the village concerned or to Yelloh! Village by post or email.
Yelloh! village’s responsibility
The client acknowledges that Yelloh! Village may not be held responsible for any false information supplied by its partners or by any third party that might be specified in the Yelloh! Village brochure or on its website, concerning the residential premises, and particularly its photographs, descriptions, activities, leisure activities, services and dates of operation. All photographs and text used in the brochure or in the Yelloh! Village website do not form part of any contractual obligation. They are for information purposes only.
Certain activities and facilities offered by the Yelloh! Villages and specified in the brochure description may be cancelled, particularly as a result to weather conditions or for reasons of force majeure, as defined by French law.
Data-processing and liberties
The information you provide us with at the time of your booking will not be transmitted to any third party. Yelloh! Village shall treat this information as confidential. It shall be used solely by the Yelloh! Village internal services for processing your booking and to reinforce and personalise communication and the services offered to Yelloh! Village clients concerning your centres of interest. In accordance with the data-processing and liberties law of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, amend and change personal data
relating to you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address, stating your full name and address:
F – 30220 Aigues-Mortes
SIRET no.: 432 366 839 00038
Registered with the register of tour and holiday operators under the
following number: IM030110015