• The reservation becomes effective solely with the agreement
of the Village, upon receipt of the deposit and either upon
receipt of the booking contract duly completed and signed,
or upon your agreeing to the general conditions of sale when
• Yelloh! Village is not bound by bookings unless Yelloh! Village
has accepted them. Yelloh! Village is free to accept or refuse
bookings, depending on availability and, in general, depending
on any circumstances that are likely to be prejudicial to the
execution of the booking made.
Yelloh! Village offers family holidays, in the traditional sense,
and the accommodation has been specially designed for this
purpose. Yelloh! Village reserves the right to refuse any booking
that might contravene or attempt to pervert this principle.
• Booking of camping pitches or rented accommodation is
made strictly on a personal basis. Under no circumstances
may you sub-let or transfer your reservation without the prior
consent of the Village.
• Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal
• The basic package includes the pitch for the tent, caravan or
camper van for one or two people, access to the toilet blocks
and to the residential facilities.
• The rental accommodation is fully equipped. The basic
package ranges from 2 to more than 8 places, depending on the
type of accommodation and the village.
• Yelloh! Village campsites reserves the right to refuse access
to the village to groups or families whose number exceeds the
capacity of the accommodation rented.
• Yelloh! Village does not charge a booking fee for rental
accommodation and pitches.
• All bookings made for more than 4 accommodation units by
one person or made by different people who know each other
and who are travelling together for the same reasons and for the
same holiday dates at the same Yelloh! Village, are deemed to
be group bookings.
• Accommodation appearing on the commercial Yelloh! Village
website is intended exclusively for individual bookings.
• For all group booking requests, you must contact the Yelloh!
Village in question by telephone, email or via the Contact
Us section. The Yelloh! Village campsite contacted reserves
the right to examine booking requests before accepting or
PRICES AND TOURIST TAX
• Prices shown are effective for the 2021 season. They
correspond to one night and are quoted in euros, including VAT.
• The tourist tax varies according to the local council.
CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
• For bookings made more than 30 days before the start of
the holiday, the deposit of 15% of the total price of the facilities
booked must be paid to the village at the time of booking.
The balance must be paid to the village no later than 30 days
before the start of a holiday. If the balance is not received from
customers at least 30 days before the start of their holiday,
the village reserves the right to cancel the booking and to
readvertise the accommodation for rental.
• For bookings made less than 30 days before the holiday start
date, payment must be made in full at the time of booking with
the village (15% deposit + balance of stay).
NO RIGHT TO WITHDRAW
In line with article L.221-28 of France’s consumer code, Yelloh!
Village would like to inform its customers that the sale of
accommodation services provided on a specific date or
according to a specific timeframe is not subject to the provisions
pertaining to the 14-day cooling off period.
CANCELLATION AND ALTERATIONS
1. Booking alterations
Customers may request for stays to be altered in the same
campsite (dates, types of accommodation) by writing to the
campsite (by post or email) subject to availability and options.
Postponements until the following season are not permitted. If
no alterations are made, customers must spend their holidays as
they were agreed when initially booked, or cancel them in line
with the conditions pertaining to the cancellation insurance.
• Requests to extend the duration of stays will be dealt with
subject to availability and in line with applicable prices.
• Requests to reduce the duration of stays are deemed to
be partial cancellations and will be subject to the terms and
conditions which apply to cancellation and termination of stays.
2. Unused facilities
Any stay that is interrupted or cut short (late arrival, early
departure) by the customer shall not give rise to any refund or
non-refundable credit voucher.
3. Cancellation by Yelloh! Village campsite
In the event of cancellation by Yelloh! Village campsite, except in
the case of force majeure, payments made for the booking will
be refunded in full. This cancellation shall not however incur the
payment of damages and interest.
4. Cancellation due to camper
a. If campers cancel their bookings without taking out
For all our campsites apart from the camping Les Baléares Son
Bou and the camping Le Campoloro*:
• Example 1 – Cancellation up to 15 (fifteen) days before start of
stay: the deposit of 15% of the price of the stay will be kept by
the campsite by way of cancellation costs. Amounts paid, minus
the deposit, will be refunded.
• Example 2: Cancellation between 15 days and 6 days before the start of the stay. A sum of 30% of the total amount of the stay will be retained by the campsite as a cancellation fee. A credit voucher will be issued for an amount corresponding to the sums paid minus the cancellation fee, which is equal to 30% of the total amount of the stay. This credit voucher is non-refundable, non-transferable, and may only be used at the campsite at which the stay was cancelled and is valid for two years.
• Example 3: Cancellation between 5 days before and up to the day scheduled for start stay. The total amount paid, i.e. the total amount of the stay, will be retained by the campsite. No refund will be paid. If the customer does not arrive at the campsite within two days of the date of start of stay, without previously informing the campsite by letter or e-mail, the reservation will be considered as having been cancelled by the customer. The campsite therefore reserves the right to make the accommodation available for rent again.
*for the camping Son Bou and camping Campoloro
– Cancellation up to 30 (thirty) days before start of stay:
The deposit of 15% of the price of the stay will be kept by the
campsite by way of cancellation costs. Amounts paid, minus the
deposit, will be refunded.
– Cancellation less than 30 (thirty) days before you arrive:
All amounts paid will be kept by the campsite.
b. If campers cancel their bookings having taken out
Amounts paid are covered by the guarantee in line with the
terms & conditions of cancellation.
• Days of arrival may vary according to the Villages or periods
(please refer to the particular conditions of each Village).
• Rental accommodation: on the day of your arrival in the Yelloh!
Village, you may check in from 5 p.m., and you will be required to
pay a deposit, depending on your campsite, on being handed
the keys to your accommodation.
2. During your stay
It is up to campers to ensure they have insurance cover: campers
are responsible for looking after their personal belongings
(bicycles etc.). The village shall in no event be held liable in case
of an incident involving campers’ civil liability. All visitors must
comply with the provisions of the internal regulations. Each
named tenant is responsible for disturbances and nuisance
caused by persons staying with or visiting them.
• Rental accommodation: on the day of departure specified in
your contract, the rental accommodation must be vacated by
10 a.m. The accommodation shall be left perfectly clean and the
inventory may be checked. Any breakage or damage shall be
payable by you along with any repairs to the premises, if that
should prove necessary. At the end of your stay, the deposit
shall be refunded to you after deduction of compensation
retained, on production of the supporting invoices, against
possible damage ascertained during the departure inventory.
The retention of the deposit does not preclude additional
compensation in the event of the expenses being greater than
the amount of the deposit.
• Rental accommodation: in the event of the accommodation
not having been cleaned before your departure, a fixed cleaning
charge of at least €80 including taxes shall be invoiced to you.
• For any delayed departure, you may be charged for an
additional day at the price applicable for that night.
Pets are permitted in some Yelloh! Village campsites (except
dogs which are listed in France’s 1st and 2nd categories), with
payment required when the booking is made. When admitted,
they must be kept on a leash at all times. They are prohibited
from swimming pool areas, in food shops and in buildings. Dogs’
and cats’ vaccination certificates must be up-to-date.
IMAGE REPRODUCTION RIGHTS
You give permission to Yelloh! Village, as well as to any person
chosen by Yelloh! Village, to take photographs of you, to record
you or to film you during your stay with Yelloh! Village and to use
the resulting images, sounds, videos and recordings using any
media (especially on Yelloh! Village websites and web pages,
including Facebook and Instagram, on Yelloh! Village information
and promotion media and on travel and tourism guides). This
permission applies for you as well as for people staying with
you. The sole purpose of this is to promote and to provide
information about Yelloh! Village establishments and the Yelloh!
Village network, and may in no event damage your reputation.
This permission is provided free of charge for all countries and
for a period of 5 years.
Claims regarding non-compliance of services with binding
commitments may be submitted by post or email to the
manager of the village concerned or to Yelloh! Village.
In the event of a dispute with one of the establishments in our
group, you may contact us in the following way:
– Send a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to
the manager of the village concerned.
Send a copy of this letter to customer services at
email@example.com or by post to YELLOH!
VILLAGE – BP 68 – 7 chemin du môle – 30220 AIGUES MORTES
If you are not satisfied with the response you receive, you may
refer to the Medicys mediation centre after a period of one
month following the time you sent these letters/emails. Please
make your submission online at www.medicys.fr, or by post to:
Medicys – 73 Boulevard de Clichy – F-75009 PARIS.
YELLOH! VILLAGE’S RESPONSIBILITY
The client acknowledges that Yelloh! Village may not be held
responsible for any false information supplied by its partners or
by any third party that might be specified in the Yelloh! Village
brochure or on its website, concerning the residential premises,
and particularly its photographs, descriptions, activities, leisure
activities, services and dates of operation. All photographs and
text used in the Yelloh! Village website do not form part of any
contractual obligation. They are for information purposes only.
DATA-PROCESSING AND LIBERTIES
The information you provide us with at the time of your booking
will not be transmitted to any third party. Yelloh! Village shall
treat this information as confidential. It shall be used solely by
the Yelloh! Village internal services for processing your booking
and to reinforce and personalise communication and the
services offered to Yelloh! Village clients concerning your centres
of interest. In accordance with the data-processing and liberties
law of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, amend and
change personal data relating to you. To do this, simply write to
us at the following address, stating your full name and address:
F – 30220 Aigues-Mortes
SIRET no.: 432 366 839 00038
Registered with the register of tour and holiday operators under the
following number: IM030110015