A weekend walk or bike ride
Looking for inspiration to please your group?
We offer you ideas for activities in the area around the campsite.
Leaving directly from the campsite for a tourist circuit by bike or on foot. Map and itinerary available at the tourist information point. Circuit of Penmarc’h, Guilvinec or La Torche with a map and itinerary.
Visit possible in these places:
- Haliotika: port of Guilvinec and its fish auction
- The market in Guilvinec and Penmarc’h
- Port of Saint Guenole and its fish auction
- Visit to the Sainte Guenole canning factory
- The Eckmuhl lighthouse
- The Prehistoric Museum
- La Pointe de la Torche
- The port of Loctudy and the Ile Tudy
- The Chapelle de Tronoen and the oldest wayside cross in Brittany
A weekend out in the car or on your motorbike
Leave directly from the campsite to follow the circuit of the solar winds, or personalise your own itinerary with our advisor at the tourist information point.
Some important sites and towns:
- The town of Pontl’Abbe and its typical Thursday market
- Benodet, its casino and crossing to the Glenan archipelago
- Pont-Aven, the town of the Impressionist painters, biscuit factory, museum
- The enclosed town of Concarneau
- The town of Quimper; old town centre, Henriot Potteries, Armor Lux and cathedral
- The town of Locronan
- The museum port of Douarnenez, the Ile Tristan
- The Pointe du Raz and du Van
A few activity ideas for your Breton weekend
On the south Finistere coast, live your passion or try out a new activity during your weekend in Brittany.
Available are circuits with maps and itineraries for:
- mountain biking
- motor biking
- sea fishin
And also sporting activities to try out or to perfect:
- stand-up paddle boarding
- treatments and massages in the Well-being Centre